Saturday, August 18, 2007

Everybody wants to go to Japan, Everybody, just hold hands



the roof of my mouth is bruised...at the posterior hard palate (ohhh, she's good)

today i studied anatomy. not really much though. i couldn't concentrate or work out why they were saying i had 2 appendixes. fairly certain there's only one.

anyway, after getting over my overly frequent headspins (this disease i have is fucked. nothing hurts but i feel like i'm going to fall over all the time..), i went and got my haircut and bought Kala and hired out "the Edukators". fairly good movie. and the german was easy enough to understand too :)

pretty much they go around to rich people's places and rearrange all their stuff to freak them out. something something /capitalism/ blah blah.

i also liked the chick's haircolour

anyway talked to the other boy who i no longer love. at least i hope i no longer love. so after telling him last time we spoke how i thought he was a pretty shit and unreliable person (okay it wasn't that obvious. but the undertones were present), he asks me to come out with him tonight for math and beers. wierd. please people, CONSISTENCY. ganz nervig!

lauren is at war with her new neighbour-who-isnt-really-her-neighbour. from what i gather its come down to 'who has the sickest, fattest subwoofers'
hahaha it made me laugh alot.

oh and i finally revived elliott smith. i purposely havent listened to him in ages. its time to go back there. reminds me of when a friend of mine recorded and gave me covers to some of those songs. i think they died along with my computer which made me very sad.

llzzzz

No comments: