Thursday, August 16, 2007

How Many How Many

the past month of my life has consisted primarily of:
  • flu plague
  • current bout of tonsilitis + impending fortnight of antibiotics
  • M.I.A - Kala and associated dancing
  • missing my friends and getting sad and having pent up information and stories that i have to tell
  • missing too many lectures
  • considering life amongst amphetamine-fuelled head spins
  • dancing and kissing
  • unwelcome portraits
  • falling in love...as of yesterday
  • ridiculous anatomy and microbiology labs and faecal matter

on the whole not great. my immune system is shot, and is basically my body saying a huge 'fuck you whore' to me for being a shit owner

i told my friend today that i am close to being deeply in love with one of his friends. although i tried to do it as casually as possible ("i'd hit that shit...hard")

ah, i fall in and out of love far too easily.

waiting for the my bloody valentine discography to download. its taking too long. i'm waiting for someone to take me on a my bloody valentine date. pretty much just consisting of lying on the floor in the dark listening to loveless on repeat.

feel like sketching with highlighters but my green's run out. and there's really no point to it all if you dont have green

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats the best thing ive ever read i have no idea how i came to this site but thats brilliant.